Was Christ Jesus a political liberal or a political conservative?

Well, be the stories truth or fiction, he wanted to change things, progress to what he saw as better, and people hated him for it, so his was probably a rather liberal position for that time.

Government is the use of force. Forcing others to do what you want. Every single thing government does carries with it a threat of force even if it isn't immediately obvious. 

Jesus was against the use of force (ie "turn the other cheek") and thus against government. 

Jesus was a libertarian. 

Jesus was an Alt-Right Republican 

Trump supporter.

A proud white nationalist, He started the #WalkAway movement

and he preached against diversity.

Neither.

That is why the ruling Roman democrats had HIM CRUCIFIED!

First, I would need to ask if you actually took Political Science in college.

Second, I would have to ask you if you have read the first four gospels of the New Testament.

Lastly, if you did both of the above and you did not understand that Jesus Christ was an advocate of social justice, I would wonder how you could not.

• Thomas CNSRV
      2 weeks agoReport

Lord loves a working man.
      Social Justice/laziness my azz!~

• bil

Jesus did not render unto Caesar...Jesus was concerned with SIN separating people form God. Thus the phrase 'your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more.'

• He was a democratic socialist, but because we Democratic Socialists are secular and loathe Christians (but adore Muslims, oddly enough) we reject him.

• Susie

He had more important things on his mind than politics. 

he supported free healthcare

Source(s): Matthew 8.8 " When Jesus came down from the hill, great crowds followed him. 2 Then a man with a skin disease came to Jesus. The man bowed down before him and said, “Lord, you can heal me if you will.” 3 Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man and said, “I will. Be healed!” And immediately the man was healed from his disease." Jesus didn't ask for his insurance policy

He had no politics, he was apolitical