Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 weeks ago

my friends call me rich. what should I do?

It’s getting annoying.. they think i’m rich because i own a bracelet and a good phone and they think my house is nice. i’m not rich, but i’m not poor either. I’d say i’m middle class. It’s annoying because they’re saying this everyday. 

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

simply say thank you.

• 2 weeks ago

Hey!!  Please do make you being rich be you.  You are more than that.  Don't try to impress others, because you don't need that. Remember you are special.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Sadly for you the rich, or even just those perceived as so, are the new lepers of our society.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Are you polite, generous, neat and clean? Lots of low class people ignorantly assume that if you're any of those things you must be rich. They don't realise that millionaires dont even tip in a restaurant. They don't realise that it doesn't cost much to clean your house and yourself, it doesn't cost anything to tidy up, be polite and act refined.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ravi
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

Say thanks and wish them luck.

• 2 weeks ago

theyre probably just jealous

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

they might be jealous of you

• Pam
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

They sound REALLY ENVIOUS maybe even jealous. They wish they had what you have. Stop defending your good fortune that you have parents who make a good wage to give you the finer things in life. Simply deny that you're "rich" but that your parents work hard to give you nice things. Say it unapologetically then DROP the subject. You don't owe them an explanation nor should you have to justify or apologize for your way of life. If the taunting continues, find new "friends".

• Tantra
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

Rich is a comparable. Believe me when you meet someone who has a private boat that is worth 30 million you find you are Indian low class poor

• 2 weeks ago

I suggest you leave them and find better friends who won't keep saying that crap. They sound toxic and probably want things from you. Tell them to F off and move on. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.