Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 weeks ago

It's now cooler outside and my eyes are hurting.?

My eyes have been hurting daily and they haven't been hurting much. It's like a headache but in my eye. I'm going to get an eye check up soon.

What could it be and what could I do?

It's only in the back of my right eye. It's only been my left eye about once or twice.

• AndyF

It is good you are getting your eyes checked soon. Tell your Dr. about it. In cold weather the outside humidity drops and sometimes the eye can't make enough fluid to coat the eyeball. This can be very painful. The Dr. will likely recommend eye drops that lubricate the eye for a few hours. The drops work well for me.

• Linda

It could be eye strain and you may need glasses or a stronger prescription. 

Yes, you should see a doctor immediately. It might get worse because eye problems just can't be ignored at all, it's quite sensitive.

it mgiht be allergies

• Rick B

Thanks for sharing with us.

You should get it asap just in case. Good luck.

I hate the winter.