Trap shooting or skeet shooting whats your favorite and what shotgun?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Never shot trap, did a little skeet....my favorite for that was Remington 1100 12 ga, and a Golden Eagle 20 ga OU. I still have both those guns. Got them at J.C.Penney's back in the 70's. I have not fired them since the mid 80's.

• ...Show all comments
    • Higgy Baby
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

I'm kind of a hoarder too- but mostly handguns. I need to start thinning that herd down a bit. My two younger children do not like guns, but the older son does. So I guess he gets all. I'll hang on to a few of the more concealable  ones a while longer.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

trap side by side 30" vent rib full choke beavertail PG stock

• 8 months ago

I've shot both but I prefer skeet because all my shotguns are on the short side. 

My favorite gun to use is my KSG. It has a choke adapter so I can run xx-full chokes. The looks I get are amazing!! People love to dog it until I start busting clay.

It's is a strong "DON'T RECOMMEND" however, because it's so short it makes the swing more complicated than it should be.

For trap my go to is my mossy 535 at least until I pick up an over under tristar or charles Daly...haven't decided which yet.

• Bear Crap
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

I used a mossberg 500 with a 28 inch full choke barrel to hunt ducks and bust clays in the early 70s. Now that was a real challenge  with the clays but it made me a more accurate duck hunter.

• 8 months ago

Only skeet I ever shot was on a ship. The gun was a decent Remington. Didn't do too bad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I don't know but at least my grandson doesn't throw rocks at grizzly bears. A troll didn't tell him that he came up with it on his own.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Did anybody read daniel g's answer?  Does he always have to brag about how good he does.   He wrote." Didn't do too bad. That is what I have been

writing about. I am sick of his bragging. All three of The Three Stooges brag about

how great they are. Makes me puke.

EDIT:   PEARL HATES GUNS   I HATE PEARL

• ...Show all comments
    • Bear Crap
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Spot on Darby. Only a coward and a fool spends their time putting down others. Every post I see like that make me SMH and laugh at what an idiot troll they are.

• Rick
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Trap (doubles if I can add that)  Gun, my grandfather's Remington 1900 !2 gauge double barrel I was fortunate enough to inherit.

• ...Show all comments
    • Bear Crap
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

@rick oh boy that is a tough one. I have a similar problem. But the only one of my kids that likes firearms is my youngest daughter and her husband hunts a lot. The others want me to will them some but they have no use for them other than a wall hanger.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.