Why are baby blankets so small?
- Anonymous9 months agoFavorite Answer
'cause babies hands are very small, and they can't make larger blankets.
- Laughing BOYLv 79 months ago
Because all the FAT @$$es took the BIG ones.......😂😂😂😂
- PronkLv 79 months ago
I don’t know,but I hear cannibals prefer-
EDIBLE BABY BLANKETS..😩
- Adullah MLv 79 months ago
Because there is no baby on earth, ever ask for bigger one.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 79 months ago
well, your birth aside, Carol............50 lb babies are not the norm......so usually smaller blankets are fine.
- Mrs HLv 79 months ago
It prevents adventurous babies from using them as parachutes
- RRLv 79 months ago
If you feed them, after a few years, they grow bigger
- IamiblisdautrLv 49 months ago
For infants. Make sure you are equiped with a swaddle blanket.
- Anonymous9 months ago
cause babies be small,plus maybe bigger ones may smother the child
- Steve GuyLv 69 months ago
Because they’re for babies Carol