My girlfriend posted a strange quote on my Facebook timeline, does this mean she is going to break up with me?( details inside)?

The quote says “one day someone is going to hug you so tight that all your broken pieces will stick back together” I’m confused by this quote does this mean she plans on breaking my heart soon. Not sure why she would post this on my Facebook,I thought everything was going fine in the relationship so far. 

dear stop being pessimistic maybe she actually experienced having her heart broken and by meeting you those pieces got mended by the love you're giving to her, so the quote is pertaining to you.

I think she just liked the quote and wanted to share it with you

Why don't you ask her what she means? Bc this quote could mean anything to her.

I think she just liked the quote, and so she inappropriately posted it. She should be the person who "hugs you so tight," and the quote makes it sound like you haven't met that person yet.

But maybe she was she trying to imply that YOU are the person who makes all HER broken pieces stick together?? Don't assume the worst.

Dude- where's your reading comprehension? First of all, she's talking about someone hugging you, which is a nice thing. Then she says it will help you feel whole again, not broken in pieces. It's a sympathetic quote. However, I have to see that if you're going around all sad and complaining about how broken you are, she's likely to get tired of that. None of us like to be seen as therapists all the time. 

It sounds as if she feels sorry for you because of something that might have happened in your past, and perhaps she is implying that she is the one who can make you happy again. It sounds like a very positive message, not a breakup warning.

Beats me. Personally my pieces separated so long ago they've drifted too far from each other; it's impossible to put them back together. If it were, she, or someone, would have to hug me so tightly that I couldn't breathe. It does sound as if she's planning to break up with you. Her use of the words "one day" seems to imply that her leaving you will hurt you and someone else will "put you back together." Why don't you ask her?

• Rick B

Again, we have no idea. She is YOUR girlfriend. Perhaps you could ASK HER?????

Wow, yeah, I see what you mean, you have to read it a couple of times, and you still come away confused. Is your GF into mind games usually? If she is, then this is probably your warning sign that she's going to break up with you. If not, then this probably just some random quote she picked up on meme site.

she seems to think u are damaged and need healing. wait for her to contact u and play it cool.