Is there a website where I can download Minecraft 1.14 end game maps with all the farms possible?

Why would I want to do that? - you might ask.

Because I'm curious.

I'm sorry to report that due to the procedurally generated nature of Minecraft worlds, it's impossible to consistently get a map for any of the realms (Material, Nether or "The End") without having the world seed value & the version of Minecraft used.

The main reason why I have to include the version of Minecraft used is that changes in the game code alters the world generation engine when using the same world seed.  This also explains why you'll see biome seams when generating new unexplored chunks from a world started with an older version.

If you have the world files, you may be able to utilize a map rendering utility program to make the map for you.  For online game servers, it's the server owner that will either need to run this program so it can render on-the-fly & accessible with a web browser.

Hope this sheds some light on the subject.

• By end game, I meant late game,
      aka
       a map that someone has been playing on for a long time and beat the
      ender
      dragon already. 

I was asking for a map download that has all the farms built in
      it

(
      enderman
       farm, pigman farm, skeleton farm etc).