Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Is there any possibility the Senate will convict Trump?

149 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Only if there are 20 honest Republican senators

• 2 weeks ago

not sure it is an interesting time in american politics.

• 2 weeks ago

And for what exactly?

• 2 weeks ago

Does the horse bite the hand that feeds it? Does the slave whip the master? Do my analogies need some work?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Not a snowball's chance in hell. In fact; I doubt it will go to the Senate where there is a 100% chance Trump will be declared "not guilty." The democrats will, instead, opt to continue the investigations past the election, rather than admit they were all wrong, and Trump is innocent.

• Trump is innocent. No high crimes or misdemeanors He'll be president 5 more years. I guess "pearlNeckLS" doesn't care about those millions of poor people Trump helped out of poverty. ~ Go Figure ~

• 3 weeks ago

If enough Republican Senators start throwing up after listening to tRump defense, probably will convict.

• Actually the real problem with the idiot that wrote this is his continuous use of mind altering drugs

• 3 weeks ago

NOPE, They just want to waste time and keep people's minds of the clowns they have running for elections. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Highly unlikely but you never know.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

You're making the erroneous assumption that they actually want to impeach, they don't. What's going on is 'Street theater' to influence the 2020 election.

• Starrysky
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

One cannot overturn an impeachment in Senate since the Constitution says that is a House function only.  Impeachment will remain a fact of history.

• 3 weeks ago

As long as its not secret ballot, Trump will be fine.

• W2 weeks agoReport

My opinion exactly.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What part of no did you not get the first time you asked this question? Everyone already told you the Senate will not convict Trump. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.