Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 months ago

When will America go to war with Russia .?

Why is it taking so long ?.

I want to fight another Army with Kevlar helmets and vest . I'm tired of going to war with sand dune people.

I’m 99% sure you’re not in the military. If you are, you need to ETS time now. REAL Soldiers do not look forward to war.

Probably the month after the DEMS take over the United states and we will also be at war with China... NO WAIT... The Democrits like China... North Korea... NO WAIT they like them to.. 

• 88

Says the one who never served...

We will never go to war with Russia because although the US and it's allies would win Russia would just firing all their nukes once defeat was certain so the whole war would be pointless. A more likely war would be a war against china over Taiwan or the islands it's building in the south China Sea. Also China doesn't have that many nukes.

Yeah!  really!   Why can't we go to war with Sweden or something, and set up a base, with nothing but blond babes hanging around, trying to snare a US soldier husband? 

That would be cool, right? 

Blah, blah, blah

Silly made up nonsense.

• jimmy

They won't. European NATO allies have been through two world wars, they aren't about to let the USA start another one in their backyard.

In the year 2323. IOW, hang on, 'cause it's a-comin', son.

I reckon troll them. Soon they will think trump is really against them. Then you would of started the best war