at this juncture in time, is anyone worried about britain?

i was just watching jeremy corbyn taking questions leading up to the election, and many of the audience members were dramatical painting the picture that the country is in a real mess and throwing questions of dismay at corbyn.

as a native british male in my forties, i couldn't help but feel worried about watching that and it made me feel quite insecure too, wondering what the future will be?

does anyone have any thoughts?  sensible answers ONLY.

• Clive
    Favorite Answer

You said it - they were talking over-dramatic rubbish.  This is why I never watch Question Time or similar debates.  They only get me annoyed.

The only thing I'm worried about is Corbyn becoming Prime Minister.  He'd make the country bankrupt. and his party STILL doesn't have a Brexit policy apart from running the referendum again.

I'm worried about the fact you claim to be "a native british male" in your forties, yet you appear to be semi-literate.

You have been watching 'Question Time' on BBC.

This is a freak show, and is not meant to be taken seriously, in the way proper programs like 'Big Brother' or 'Celebrity Jungle Bug F99K' are.

Why do you keep on asking this self same question almost daily?