How do I take a personal software project on to be worth selling?

I used to work in this particular type of company that had a problem that I thought could be solved with software. 

Over the years I’ve played around with different technologies to build the solution to the problem. 

I’ve used this problem to learn PHP, ReactJS, Angular and loads more. 

I’ve built one of the features out using a more professional style that includes tests (I used TDD) Because of this, I think this one could be stable enough to use for real. 

It needs about a month or two more work, but I’m struggling to work out what to do next. I don’t know what the most valuable parts are and what a MVP would even look like. 

There is 1 competitor that I’ve found, but their product is kind of clunky and confusing. They use a lot of very technical terminology and I want this one to be easy to use and understand. 

What should I do next?

You need end user testing.  Find a live site that will work with you to install and test the software at the same time allowing you to correct errors and upgrade where needed.  Once it's done, you let them keep the software while you market it to the public.