Which one of these character lost the most?

Tekkaman Blade:

His entire family was turned into alien weapons and he had to kill them with his own hands. Then he lost his memories and became a potato for a while.

Tekkaman Dead End:

He lost his home, his family, and his friends dude to a nuclear bomb explosion.

Prince Vegeta:

Planet Vegeta was destroy when he was around 5 years old. Killing 99% of the Saiyan race. He spent the next 20 something years of his life under the rule of a tyrant. But then he was mostly free to do whatever he wants.

Supergirl:

Krypton was destroy when she was 16 years old. Killing 99% of the Kryptonian race and everything she loved.

Robocop:

He was killed and turned into a cyborg. The people who built him wont allow him to tell his families and friends that he's still alive.

Itachi Uchiha:

The elders of the hidden ninja village Konoha forced him to kill his entire clan and then labeled him as a criminal.

• Favorite Answer

since Idk the first two, even though they sound cool, so they are automatically 'out" for me 

ok in that order:

Alex Murphy  

Itachi Uchiha, but he deserves it

Supergirl

Vegeta, more like a gift in form of damn  

• Dr.Zin

I saw your answer to my Thor question in my Notifications, but it doesn't show on the board because Yahoo shadow bans most answers that include links, but that was a great answer. Thank you