Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 3 weeks ago

Why can’t I get Disney Plus in the UK ?

It’s available in the USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand but not the UK and other European countries. 

I really want to watch the Mandalorian Star Wars series trying to dodge spoilers is becoming a joke. 

Favorite Answer

Contractual + regulatory obligations, usually.... like if they're tied to the deal they have for the Disney channels available through Sky Satelite + Virgin Media + Youview (BT Broadband / TalkTalk / Plusnet) + for sales through the iTunes store, etc.

As well as giving time to iron out any remaining technical bugs before fully unleashing it.Disney+ is apparently officially coming to the UK at the end of March.

• thomas3 weeks agoReport

Thankfully I found a way to watch the mandalorian so it won’t be spoilt for me by the time it gets to the UK

I'm sure you can on Virgin TV my friend.

• Dr.Zin

There's some other streaming services we get in America you don't get, like VUDU (which I love).

As for Disney+, I paid for a 3 year subscription and now kicking myself because so far it's been a total waste of money not being able to load, old TV episodes in 4:3 ratio zoomed in ruining the original picture, censoring/deleting episodes from seasons, etc.

• ..

Because no tv channels has bought the right to show it.