Are the globalist liberals, I mean child molesters/ child eaters finally being exposed for being worthless deplorable's?

The epstien crowd that's ruled & run the world for I believe atleast 2 centuries probably longer when you count in the Catholic chuches influence in government for multiple centuries?

The pope eats children as well as all of Epstiens friends, but I'm crazy LMFAO, I'm a parent and learned the cruel reality of the world in which we live

Nancy Pelosi has the tape of Shifty Schiff. Why do you think he is trying so hard with his inquiry?

It also explains why Shifty Schiff is telling us about Deep Fakes. It could be that he is trying to get out ahead of something.

• BOOM

In the tabloids I bet they are. Meanwhile in the real world your Orange Hero is going to be flushed down the toilet along with all your toothless dreams

• prince Andrew of the EU is a real story the day after the houses invalid inquiry, last I knew 1+1 still equals 2, but if they're allowed to stone wall is that will become illegal as well. Logic is my point, that will become illegal if we keep being passive with these KKKunts!!!

Funny, considering regressives are the ones who elected a pedophile in 2016

Do you realize that hundreds of Republican Congressmen voted to make serial child rapist Dennis Hastert the Speaker of the House? Third in line in succession for the Office of President of the United States?

• I'm not saying it is party limited. The majority of these deplorable's are democrates and serving as public SERVENTS, rewriting as much as they can to give them power so they can stay under the radar as they have.

• You seem triggered.