Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 months ago

Any tips for helping 'me manage relapse patterns for my general situation (multiple and repeated)?

I'm divided, so you can ask me to play multiple roles for it.

Things aren't ok and I'm not functional much despite pulling through for the moment somehow. On any time scale, there are lots of issues that have accumulated, intensified and complexified at this points. There are abnormal intense ones in practically all aspects of me it seems.

A relevant simple pattern is that I've been extremely evasive and guarded since going back to a very intensely stressful/terrifying place for me, once again, for the summer. It's quite intense when I'm there for me.

I'm broken for my old self care, so when things got worse and worse in the last months (after moving here), I didn't match it with constant adrenaline and care to build resiliences. The evasiveness has been a bit too extreme and I get so momentarily scared of realities that it reroutes to stressfully forgetting in avoidance lots of things. That's a serious problem. It's a mix of lots of bad patterns I've had, and most aren't really helped now.

Irl without heavy preparations, I'm guarded in layers. It's absurdly less than before, but I couldn't really not be completely isolated in a personal sense. Not much 'personal' patterns could really be done *with others still (as opposed to *if they might exist near). I have very intense patterns to dissimulate anything from authorities (doctors etc) irl even still.

Sorry for poor English. You can propose complicated systems; I only mostly can't trust any stressful planning from me

The 'details' are only context surrounding the issues and are simply parameters. I hope not to have people think I complain. Give technical personalized patterns, simple patterns or insight that might guide or stabilize through the present weaknesses and dysfunctions for the main problematic. Many positive changes are converging badly with old issues for the moment in a catastrophic way.

I asked recently and had one answer; felt like asking again.

I'm asking for strategies and relevant tactics for the situation. Attention isn't helpful.

I like believing something helpful will come out of it, as it had for something else. Quality of soil is important; I just like clinging to the hope. It's just blind hope so I can function without worrying about more unmanageable stressed patterns.

I did write about that in the details. I'm working on those things since awhile. I would be very dishonest to them especially for these categories of issues.

I specified what I sought from an answer and commented on it in the first update. I am making it as accessible as I could. I doubt anyone would find analysis that impossible. I can't trust me and am working on that. Concretely I'm not making sense every day and am not functioning alright. The patterns mentioned are some of those relevant to this situation; they might be counter intuitive. Usually people ignore, but I like to think I'm filtering answers

You deleted it after I made it best answer or is that a bug? I wouldn't have commented on it further unless you had a reply, if notifs were the issue.

• LAN
    Favorite Answer

How about just seeing a doctor instead of constantly begging for attention here over and over.   After all no one here has any kind of degree to be giving credible life advice.

• As for coming back to this site; that comes and goes, but I always follow up on answers. It's the minimum involvement for questions like this. It's a healthy distraction imo, and I have some affinity to it for the moment.