jal asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 9 months ago

Israel belongs to Jews or Palestinians?

What you say

Tell me why

based on religions, history, and current status, all point to one: Jews.. It doesn't mean I hate Arabs...

To the Jews, of course.

Whoever pays the most for the country

I think Israel is for jews but I would kile a land for arabs too 

I THINK THEY CAN LIVE TOGETHER IF THEY WANT WITH PEACE BUT SOMEONE Beneficiary from this war    

• BMCR

Irrelevant question.

The reality is that Israel exists.

Debating whether someone likes or doesn't like that fact is pointless.

Israel is the traditional homeland of ISRAELIS. Imagine that. The area might have been "Palestine"....but it was NEVER a COUNTRY.

The UN gave the Jews on the planet their HOMELAND BACK.Nobody was living there...and it was a desert. "Here ya go"...a tiny sliver of land with NO OIL underneath it. Great.

• Zheia

It belongs to the Palestinians. There's plenty of land elsewhere.

Palestine belongs to Palestinians and Israel belongs to Jews.    

• Kev

Both. I think both the Arabs and Jews deserve to live there. Arabs may argue that Jews "stole" their land, but the Jews also claim that it's their ancestral land. Both have settled there so why not remain that way ? Also, Israel is much, much more secular and democratic than the neighboring Gaza and West Bank in which both are governed by Arabs. There's a lot of atheists in Israel but their existence is not threatened. Meanwhile, in West Bank, most people never even heard of atheism because atheists are afraid of expressing themselves. Gaza is a terrorist nest where a militant group called Hamas keep attacking Israel and they use children as their shield to prevent Israel from attacking them because Israel doesn't want to be accused of killing innocent children.