How do I get Google Chrome on Vista for Browser?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Hi. To still be using a Vista computer but go online without any issues, You'll need to downoiad & burn a linux live CD distro that has all the current hardware drivers for the network parts - wired and wireless, And a current-release web browser, whether it's Chrome or a different one.

I RECOMMEND one of the Puppy linux versions - burned onto a CDR, & booted on the system to browse online for as long as You want, it's also designed to run very well on older hardware, like a Vista system would be.

It can also be installed onto a USB flashdrive for booting from if Your system doesn't have a CD/DVD drive, or if You want to be able to save updates & added software onto the OS.

Otherwise, You're stuck with non-major company software for Vista, & looking at a huge amount of problems.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=puppy...

G'Luck!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

That's not at all possible. Google Chrome is no longer supported on Vista or other older versions of Windows because of security issues. You need to get a computer that runs on Windows 10 instead where you can run the browser on it.

• Just Wondering0001
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

FULLY possible, just run something besides Vista on the existing system, as I have explained above.

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

it is no longer supported on Vista. heck, Vista itself is no longer supported. but the only browser that still works on Vista is Firefox ESR.

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Use the internet.......

• 2 months ago

Use Firefox to download the browser.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.