Is being a religious or Christian author hard?

When I wanted a restaurant job - I applied 5 times and I got 5 job offers

But I've been trying for 17 years to write books on Christianity

and I've failed to publish a single thing

• TB12
    Favorite Answer

Getting published is difficult period,,, doesn't matter what genre you're in.

A person can know numerous truths by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

Overcrowded market.

You are apparently ill-equipped to write. What were your restaurant job offers? Waiter? Maitre d'? Cook? Dishwasher?

Christer authors, especially the stupid ignorant creatard ones, generally self-publish or write blogs for Christer invite only Facebook groups.

Eye roll 

minimuym wage jobs are a dollar a dozen. service jobs offer better incentives but they can never be fulfilling career.

as for christian authors, even christian universities will censor web sites about creation. face it ! this society and these last day generations are about worshiping the antichrist, not about the truth. People are surrendering to Satan because they have not faith in the God that created them or in the savior that died as a propitiation for and against salvation and being redeemed from the justice of God.

satan keeps us B.U.S.Y. in order for us NOT to do the will of God, that would help others. B.U.S.Y. = Being Under Satans Yoke.

There is a need of manpower in restaurants. Already too many stupid books about religion. And being a published author of any subject is not easy.

Christians will only buy books that people like Oprah and Pat Robertson tell them to buy.

It's just that religion is very stupid and no one wants to publish stupid books.