Al asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 2 months ago

if zombies envaded our planet could I wear an aluminum foil hat to make them think I do not have a brain so I could be safe?

xombies can detect brain waves but tin foil prevents them from doing so. Laugh at me now but if zombie apocalypse does happen, we'll see whos laughing at who

Yes, that would keep you safe.

According to experts yes. But to avoid being tracked down you also must have tinfoil over your cell phone. Otherwise the zombies can track you. Also stay off the Internet during the invasion or they will also find you. 

It is coming, we must be prepared to fight them off like we did Y2K twenty years ago.

you can try doing that

• oikoσ

You don't need an aluminum hat for that.; we're convinced.

Yes, you could, unfortunately the tin foil hat actually attracts the pod people, who have no use for your brain anyway and only want your hollowed out body.

Your best bet is to seal yourself inside an underground steel cylinder for the next ten years just to be safe.