Hope asked in PetsHorses · 10 months ago

Next door neighbor won't stop feeding my horse?

My next door neighbor is continually feeding my horse over the fence and I don't know what to do. We moved in a couple of months ago and our neighbor just started feeding my horse without asking me and my husband and I, just wanting to get along with everybody, just let him do it. Our neighbor would tell us what we should feed the horse treat wise, even though he has zero horse knowledge and I have owned horses for over 15 years and have my horse on a regular diet. Flash forward to about two months ago and we had a disagreement with the neighbor when we asked him to come back later to feed my horse as I was riding my horse at the time when he came over. Our neighbor then stormed off and called me on the phone, telling me to stay on our land (even though we had never been on his) and he will not come over anymore. I thought this arrangement was just fine and everything seemed okay until a few weeks ago when I saw him feeding my horse again, on my land, without my permission. My husband and I posted no feeding or petting signs but he hasn't stopped. I am renting the land from another neighbor (not this neighbor) and I'm worried if I take more action my horse might have to be moved from the land. What should I do? 

Gov't is killing you with high frequency electricity.Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are 40 demons. Smoking is censer to the devil.Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on 7 meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens.America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion;using contraceptives for 1 year = 5 aborted kids.Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of tight pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile).Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell for until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs; stay away from cats [Athanasius III of Constantinople]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (hemisphere); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7530 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms/hypnosis; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flour from mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm) because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign of the cross (last mercy for you will be to cut your forearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't using chemtrails; they're also in gov't food and medicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of aborted fetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human flesh is in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging, anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-12 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse, Chrtistians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos Virgin Mary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyes scan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. Gabriel Urgebadze said that they do it on index finger when they scan your finger. Basically, try to avoid new documents at all cost. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, green mark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. The Most Holy Trinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. Social Security Number). People who die with these Satanic documents go to concentration camp in hell to await Final Judgement; once the BEAST Computer is burned down, souls will be released for Final Judgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceased relatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristian names given during antibaptism by the beast system; or just burn these documents because gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from half a millennium ago describes Final Judgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had little boards (plastic cards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year [at midnight September 18-19 and similarly on November 20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they are rescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell. It's a big sin to remember the dead with wreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're in hell with their hands tied up behind their back while hanging by their hands), meat, alcohol, sweets, and worldly music. Demons print icons of saints in newspapers so that you throw these newspapers in the trash blaspheming these saints. Crosses on soles of shoes and back of pants are blasphemy. Demons make carpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playing cards mock how Jesus suffered on the cross: clubs (cross on which Jesus was crucified), diamonds (four nails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesus was given to drink),spades (spear with which Jesus was pierced).Cremation is devil worship; only blasphemers such as Lenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this.After China attacks Russia, Ruski Orthodox Tsar (shown by resurrected Seraphim of Sarov) will come to power in Russia;this Tsar will slay traitors inside church and gov't; as a result, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist.Ecumenism = 263 heresies;each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink),representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same Supreme Being [aka the devil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell. Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, Ein Karem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; Patriarch Kirill of Russia and Mark of Berlin blessed this church in 2007. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar),Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them. Forgive me.

Source(s): Women wear headscarves tied at the front to prevent headaches from sky pushing down and to prevent throat cancer. Mega-tsunami for New York will be 400 meters; then engulfed-in-lava Los Angeles will be flooded too; also, asteroid destroys Gulf of Mexico; only Alaska, Eurasia, and Africa remain (obviously without coasts). 1st big earthquake in Russia; 2nd bigger one in China (will be split in half; radiation!); 3rd biggest will be in the USA (Greek Orthodox monk Elidiy from Africa); forgive me.

A few people have mentioned trespassing. If the horse/s are walking up to the fence, the neighbours are NOT trespassing. Get some posts and rails and put them up where your horses cannot get to the "feeders" fence. About 3 feet each side and 6 feet away.If it's your own pasture, that's fine. If you rent it, ask the owner first. 

I'd run a strand of hot wire across the top of the fence, and keep it turned on, so that your horses will learn to stay away from it and this idiot neighbor of yours will get a strong shock every time he tries to touch or lean over the fence to feed your horses treats. My thinking is that it'll only take once or twice of being shocked for him to get the message and learn to leave your horses alone.

It's called the "lightning bolt from God" principle, and it works just as well for people as it does for animals like horses and dogs. Once your neighbor figures out that the fence is hot and that it BITES, he will quit feeding your horses.

Some people are weird about giving animals treats. I would just talk to him and explain that they are fun to watch and pet but 'eating like a horse' doesn't mean that they can or should eat everything. They don't relize that giving treats all the time can teach them bad habbits, or make them pushy in the filed, or just be bad for their health.

If he doesn't have any expirence with horse, and you really want to avoid confontation, then try telling him that you have been having issues with sugger intake and your vet is having you regulate and monitor their eating habbits and what they ingest more closley. And if all else fails then you could just get an solar panel electric box and some step in posts and run a line a eight or nine foot away from his fince. If he gets offended give him some BS excuse. 

The barn I work at was having issues with people feeding the horses in a filed that bumped up against a neighborjood. They were our geriatric horses, one of the horses had cushings and one had pretty senstive allergies to somthing in processed horse treats. We were thinking about moving the horses to a diffrent filed, but then we found some signs that said "Special Dietary Needs - Do Not Feed The Horse". It worked like a charm, we even had people come and apologize incase they accidentaly made one sick.

Clearly he really likes them, I'm sure he would hate to thak that he might cause health problems. 

just feed your horse less as the neighbour is feeding it.

• Ocimom

Can you put up another fence to keep your horse further away?  And then use a line or two of electric fencing on the side of your neighbor that is causing problems?

"we asked him to come back later to feed my horse"

For starters, if you didn't want the guy to feed your horse, you shouldn't have told him to come back to feed the horse.   Talk about mixed signals!   He probably thinks those signs don't apply to him since you TOLD HIM to come back and feed your horse.

"my husband and I, just wanting to get along with everybody, just let him do it"  

As far as I can tell from reading what you wrote, you have not yet a single time communicated to him directly, in person, about your wishes.

?????

What is he feeding the horse?   Will it hurt the horse?   

If there's some reason related to your horse's health that whatever snacks he's giving are not good for the horse (like giving a Cushing's horse fruit), then politely talk to the guy and explain the situation.    If what he's doing isn't going to hurt the horse and they both enjoy it, choose your battles carefully.

You can always do a laser sensor so you know if he's crossing into your property, install security cameras, hire an attorney to write him a letter, or you could move the horse.    But I think it's premature to go there since it's possible you're inventing problems where there are none.

I have a horse too and I'm quite particular about what I feed her, but sorry, I'm just not going to get my knickers in a twist about a neighbor who brings their kids over to give her a carrot, handful of fresh grass or some leftover french fries (her favorite...lol).

I think you've contributed to this situation by sending him mixed signals, not communicating directly and by posting signs instead of just talking to him like a person.     You've only been there a couple months and already have made an enemy of someone who seems to care about your horse so...

Again, without knowing what he's feeding and why you think that's bad, I really can't give you much advice other than to consider what your part in this situation has been.   I don't think the blame is all his.

There are so many other simple solutions to this!   For example, I keep a 25 pound bag of timothy cubes in my tack room.  I break the cubes up into little pieces and keep a ziplock bag of them on a wire rack in her covered tack-up area.   I have several neighbors who like to come see her when they are out for walks and they are all fine giving her the timothy "treats" that I conveniently provide. 

You had so many other options to find a solution that would work for you, horse and neighbor.  What a shame.  :-(

Friend you must be crazy you have a neighbor that is willing to feed your horse for free it costs a crapload of money to feed your horse if you have a neighbor that is interested in feeding your horse by all means let him feed your horse a horse eats like a horse please let your neighbor feed the horse it'll save you a lot of money

• Bob

It's very clear that you should report this person to the police. NOBODY should be feeding an animal owned by someone else, especially when they have repeatedly been asked not to.

This is in addition to the fact that he's trespassing on your land to get to the horse.

Report him asap.

• Kyle

do you have a stable?  you may need to keep your horse in there at night or when you're not at home so your neighbor can't access him.  

you could try getting security cameras to catch him in the act.  then report it to the police or HOA if you're apart of one.

does your neighbor you're renting the land from know your other neighbor is feeding the horse?  work together to tell the other neighbor to stop doing it together.  it's not his to take care of.