My girlfriend found my Grindr account! What do i do?

When I’m not with my girlfriend I’m out doing it with 18-19 year old guys, and she found out! How do I explain. This

• 1 year ago

How about telling her "Honey when I'm not with you I like to pick up 18-19 year old guys on Grindr"  I'm sure she'll understand- sarcasm. You're screwed

• 1 year ago

You can't. But I hope you are having a great time !

• reme_1
    1 year ago

HA HA you have been caught red handed. I hope you pay for this very serious indiscretion. You could have subjected her to a sexual disease.

• 1 year ago

Tell her the truth then go smash ur d*ck with the heaviest rock u can find. Cheaters get no synpathy f*ck you for doing that to her. 

• 1 year ago

What you do is delete your Grindr account and tell her the truth. Cheating is wrong and you need to be honest with her

1 year ago

Explain to your imaginary girlfriend (from France of course) that this is just what trolls of your age do for fun. 

1 year ago

If this is for real, you need to be honest. Cheating is not ok (no matter your sexuality)