Fitness asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 11 months ago

I have no time to exercise, what can I do?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Enstead!what just you relaxe...

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

just accept that ur a fuckin fat ***. i accepted it, u can too. 

• 11 months ago

You have to try and make time then. Do at home workouts. That's what i do. Im in welding school and almost finished with my first semester and i don't always have time to go to the gym so i workout at home. I use the 30 day lose belly fat app they have full body workouts on there, workouts for your butt, abs, arms, and legs. I've been using it for over a month and i love it. Good luck on your fitness journey, God bless you, and happy thanksgiving!

Lv 7
    11 months ago

People can find the time to do what's important enough to them. For those who have little free time, fit exercises into your day. Do squats while waiting for your food to cook. Do leg lifts or butt clenches while standing in line at the store. Do butt clenches and ab tighten/release exercises while in the car. When you start to sit down anywhere (even the toilet) do 5 - 10 squats before you are seated. Park far from the store/work and walk the extra distance. Take stairs instead of elevators. Add as many extra steps into your day as you can. You can do ab exercises and leg lifts while lying in bed. Go for a walk during your break at work/school. Depending on your schedule, if you can get up a little earlier in the morning and workout at home or go for a run, do that (or do that in the evening before you settle in for the evening). 

Where there's a will, there's a way. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Eat whole healthy foods, omit processed foods including sugars, grains and refined oils.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Put down the phone and you'll find hours in a day. I think I read once that the average person spends 90 mins on their smartphone a day.

• 11 months ago

Exercise has rewards even if it’s done briefly or in spurts of only fifteen minutes. Manage your time to afford yourself imo to squeeze it in. It will pay off.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Get back to work. Health is only for the rich. 

• keerok
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Eat just twice a day within a period of 6 hours. Lesser food per meal, no drinks, just water.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

No time to exercise, but time to come on here?

Go and exercise!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.