I started to got EWCM this morning , does it mean I will ovulate today or in a few days?

There's no way to know.  You can't rely on mucus alone.  Not to mention, semen masks as EWCM when it comes back out, so if you've had sex in the last few days it might be semen or it might be EWCM.

As for the photo, which one is the control line?  If it's the darker one, that's a negative test.  The test line much be at least as dark or darker than the control line for it to be positive.  Also, a positive OPK doesn't guarantee ovulation.  It just means you had an LH surge.  The same goes for EWCM, actually.  An LH surge MAY trigger ovulation.  It doesn't guarantee that it WILL.  

• Tulip

NO ONE CARES even if they were able to answer this accurately

• Suzy Q

Not necessarily.

And you can't accurately interpret a digital ovulation test by taking out the stick and looking at the lines. If you didn't get a smiley face, no LH surge was detected. End of story. 

It's not that I don't understand, I do. I used to do the same thing. It got me exactly nowhere. 

Have you started charting BBT yet? If you're obsessing anyway, you might as well put that energy into a method that can help you get insight in your cycle, and that can confirm with some accuracy when ovulation happened. 

• Jill

What does this picture have to do with EWCM? 

When you see EWCM it means you should ovulate anytime in the next few days. You don't need to know exactly when you'll ovulate. If your TTC sex during these few days offers the best chance.