Is use of refined sugar really bad for health and by avoiding sugar body's immunity against diseases will improve?

Yes, but you can't expect it to happen after 2 weeks.

You have to spend a life time of healthy eating.

• yes thats correct

,.,.,.

There is no need to eat sugar at all. The body converts carbohydrates into the sugar it needs as energy. And the liver will produce sugar as needed.

The empty carb and sugar people eat are one of the reasons for the diabetes 2 epidemic today. And sugar feeds cancer.

It's just not good for us generally. There is a youtube video which discusses the dangers of sugar if you're interested.

• Lv 7

the definition of "refined" is really lacking. i would call it a misnomer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC51741...

The problem with refined sugar is the calories it adds to your diet. I don't think it's inherently 'evil' as some people portray it as.  For most of our species life, it was tough to get enough food and we developed a taste for sweet things which were also high in calories.  In many places in the world today (but by no means everywhere), our problem is too many calories.

A can of Coke contains about 140 calories.  If I go into a restaurant and have a soft drink with my meal, with unlimited refills I could drink the equivalent of 3 cans of Coke.  That's a significant portion of the daily number of calories I need.  Add that to a less physically active culture and you contribute to our obesity problem.

Eating processed sugar foods eventually causes cancer. Sugar causing cancer was discovered in the 1930's.

i don't know about that immunity to diseases crap but eating it in the amounts it's normally present in processed food nowadays is almost certainly a bad idea, and so is adding huge amounts of it to whatever you're stuffing yourself with also.  excessively consuming pretty much anything isn't a good idea

people like sugar so much because in the natural environment they evolved in, it was rare as hell, hard to get, yet has a lot of easy to access energy in it.  it made sense to crave it, since the harsh circumstances normal then made it very unlikely anyone would gorge themselves on it to the point of damaging themselves

It’s not so much about completely avoiding as it is to limit it to only a little bit a day. I’ve been doing that for years and I haven’t felt this healthy since I was a young child.