Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 8 months ago

Seeing ghost like figures around someone before they die. Has anyone else experienced this?

It's true, I worked at the hospital...and talked to patients before they died...claiming to be seeing their loved ones who have passed on. I believed they were...and like the other poster said...escorting them back home. Pretty cool if you ask me😁

everyone  gets helpers to escort them to the other side / heaven  when they die that's what these figures are 

Usually I see a lot of young white adults male and female wandering about like they forgot something. Its like they are in some college class looking around for evidence or samples. And, the person that turns up dead is frantic or unusually depressed.

• Gary K

People, especially superstitious people, can be preconditioned to experience odd things when they are around dying people.  Much like people going on a ghost hunt in claimed haunted location; every little noise they hear is a ghost.  

Seeing familiar patterns  in random shapes is called pareidolia, a normal function of our pattern seeking brains.  It can explain the vast majority of "ghost sightings". 

• Mr. P

This is quite well documented. Mostly it is the person who is about to die that is seeing relatives and shadows, but some other people can see them too.

Those who are very religious report them as angels.

Only after they died.

Are you working in a hospital? 

Well, I know of science results that there is something to measure.

Some people who own the quality of clairvoyance could see something. 

I believe and have heard many accounts of people being visited by family and friends that passed over on their deathbed, who are there to help them pass over. You may be a natural sensitive if you can actually see them. The nearest to actually seeing them is when my boss was at his father's deathbed, he took a last breath and died and my boss still swears that he and everyone present saw a wisp of smoke come from his forehead and immediately dissipate.

• I'm sure people have imagined that they saw ghost figures. But were there any ghost figures really there to see? Probably not. 

No, but I don't doubt it can happen. I have a hunch this life is one of many. 

No proof, just a hunch.