My tinder date confessed about her real age right before our date, and I called it off and told her I can’t go on. Could I still get trouble?

I met a girl on tinder, she seemed cute so I talked to her for awhile. I asked her multiple times if she is 18, and she said yes. So we agreed to go meet up at a movie theater, a few hours before she called and confessed that she is actually only 15, not 19. I told her sorry, I can’t take you out you’re too young for me. I’m nervous I could get in trouble now. Could I, I never asked for any explicit pics or any sexual favors.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Did you get your money back?

• 1 year ago

into trouble for what? u did nothing. she called and told u that shes 15 probably because she felt guilty for lieing to you, she doesnt want to get u into trouble if it went any further. im sure shes knows shes one in the wrong, shes stupid for doing that

1 year ago

You called it off before you f1cked her. 

Why are you worried?

Source(s): 79
  • 1 year ago

I doubt it very seriously. Even if she wanted to maliciously get back at you she wouldn't have much proof. 

• 1 year ago

You didn't do anything wrong here-

At 15 some girls look a good 5-10 years older than they are! You asked her if she was 18 and she lied multiple times, how were you to know she was lying? When you found out her real age, you shut her down right away in a firm but nice way. At no point did you make sexual comments to her when you found out she was 15,  you didn't ask for any nudes etc.

You're fine.

• 1 year ago

You gotta be careful. This is the biggest problem in our law. You wanna stay away from her or let someone know ahead of time about your situation. this has a risk of you being put in the sexual predator registry