Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 8 months ago

How does Black Friday work UK?

I just don't get it. Like if i go to the shop today will i get better deals. I need a new Xbox one controller, is today the best day to get it? I would need to get a bus and don't really want to go down there if there's not going to be a deal.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If the shop in question is offering better deals on the controller then yea you would get better prices on it.

You'd of course have to check to see if said shop is offering anything for it.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It’s a scam

They increase the price and then make it it look like you’re getting a good deal during Black Friday. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Black friday is basically the day after thanks giving, when american stores.kick of the christmas period with massive sales. A lot if countries that dont celebrate thanks giving are introducing their own black friday sales (its one of the biggest single spending days in the us, and retailers worldwide want a piece of that). There's bound to be uk sales today. Check websites for the various stores, find one with a good deal on what you want, and head on in

• 8 months ago

Black Friday is more of an American thing, 

and rather few of the deals available are worthwhile. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

how it works here generally is they put a bunch of cheap garbage out for 'huge savings' ... you need to know if they actually have what you need .. theres usually very few 'solid' deals you cant find regularly somewhere else with a coupon etc ... in short .. black friday is a huge retard consumerist clusterfck ...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.