Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesUnited StatesNew York City · 1 year ago

How do you get rid of Sebaceous hyperplasia?

oh lord I have these Horrible looking unsightly sebaceous hyperplasia scars on my face. Anyone knows how does it form and what causes it e? I really hate the sight of them . I read online about this Naturalis sebaceous hyperplasia and being effective to treat this condition . I am trying to get this from stores in New York . Does anyone know where can I find it ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

A dermatologist?  If they don't know what to do about it maybe see if any of them are conducting research studies on the condition in your area that you can be a part of?

• Pam
    Lv 6
    10 months ago
    Source(s): amazon.com
  • 1 year ago

Laser therapy. Cryotherapy. Electrocautery. Photodynamic remedy. Surgery. Antiandrogen medicinal drugs.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I dunno wat it means

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

wtf does that even mean?!

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

They eat oat and sesame ,then they are healthy,while they aren,t absorbed of any sebaceous hyperplasia.

• 1 year ago

Treatment. Retinol. Retinol is a shape of vitamin A that may assist with various pores and skin-related problems. Facial peels. A facial peel may include chemical compounds inclusive of salicylic acid. Laser therapy. Cryotherapy. Electrocautery. Photodynamic remedy. Surgery. Antiandrogen medicinal drugs.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Don't bother, they are terminal.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes but fk i am not sure.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Talk to your psychiatrist, i think they are the only ones able to help you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.