I am told I need new lug nuts on my next tire rotation, I have a 2017 Ford Focus, can someone give me advice?

Online they are anywhere from $1.99 to $17.99 per lug nut. Which one is the best?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i would talk to a mechanic about it

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

After 1 1/2 years you don't need anything.  They should last 40 years.  So WHY is the first question? And you want the $22.99 nuts cause you got money to BURN so it seems.

• 1 month ago

You are a lugs nuts if you beleive him.  He is trying to cheat you.

• 1 month ago

The $10.95 ones.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

a picture would assist but if they have been damaged by wrong size wrench /socket?   then its a possibility but very  odd as  wheel nuts ( lug nuts) ought to last many many years .often life of a car!

• g
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Replacing lug nuts on a less than 3 year old Ford?  WTF?  What the hell have you being doing?  Have have two cars that are more than 30 years old that have the original lug nuts.  Damn.

As far as replacement you best by quality lugs made out of titanium so you don't have to replacement every couple of years, ya know?  

• 2 months ago

Two year old lug nuts need replacing? Sounds odd to me. Normally they last the life of the car. Methinks your mechanic has a weird sense of humour.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.