I graduated with a useless undergraduate degree?

Should I get a second bachelors degree instead?

A degree is a standard of education - that you should be able to do certain things unaided and with general knowledge. If I were you, I would try parlaying that into a type of job or two for 6 months and then see how you feel.

Your skills dont just depend on your degree. I have no idea about your current degree but lets just say if you do other degree and after an year or so you will find it useless what will you do then? think this through buddy dont jump to conclusions try to gain skill set instead of degree papers

Why did you do that ?  Didn't you think ahead ?

• Hockey

It is impossible to answer this question if we do not know with what degree you graduated, from which university and which degree you are now considering. Amd of course, at which university you are considering it.

:Perhaps you could look into certificate programs that offer some kind of occupational training.  It might even build on your undergraduate degree.

I am telling you this because I chose a certificate program over library graduate school after earning my useless degree.  I was then employable, enjoyed the new field, and excelled in it.  Good luck to you.

• Laurie

Decide what JOB you want first. THEN, and only then, decide what academics you need in order to get that job.

By "useless," do you mean a degree unrelated to your career aims? Hardly anything is totally useless. You have to demonstrate relevance, knowledge & skills developed which are of use to an employer. NO degree guarantees a job, even those programs geared to specific career paths. E.g. accounting degrees limit you to accounting-related jobs, but with such a glut on the market, you would have a hard time competing for internships & entry-level jobs in the field. It's up to you how you apply your schooling - AND show relevance to prospective employers.

No. Try a suitable master's degree.

If you're going to stay in school you might as well get a Masters. At least you can go into teaching.

As long as it's not equally useless.