Carlos
Carlos asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 10 months ago

Do you like the newer Tesla SUV truck ?

and for 39, 880 dollars plus tax are you interesting in getting it

Initially it was cool but then I really took a second look.  Where does my Camper go?  It fits in the box of an  ICE truck as those boxes are all the same.  This ain't.  I don't need acceleration 0-60 in 3 seconds because all my stuff flies out the back end.  It is designed to be like a CAR.  Useless as a truck.  That is why that style has lasted since the wooden wagon days.  It holds the most. Campers are a big thing for camping and hunting and fishing...and hauling stuff. Which you can't do in a car.  This time, he MISSED the target market.  Tradespeople will keep their old truck because it is more useful.

• Jay P

It's fugly………….

No, it is awful, at least wait for the next model year or generation

I wouldn't want to daily drive one because they do look silly. Their look is different, I'll give you that. I plan on test driving one when they come out though, I'm a car enthusiast, I'll be about 28 or 29 when they come out, and an opportunity like that cannot be missed. 

No.  It looks like something from a Mad Max movie.

yes and they are not that cheap. only morons are buying the single motor variant

• g

No and no.

It's absolutely butt ugly.

There are lots of cars I hated at first, but ended up liking them after a few years. This one looks strange from a distance. Maybe I'll go check one up close.

No, never seen anything so ugly.

I didn’t see the features yet but so far I don’t really like it