A friend of mine is using drugs & has a dcfs case. Should I stay out of it or report it?

The baby is 3months old. She was doing very well and recently she started using "under the radar". Her drug of choice is heroin. I know the right thing to do is say something but she will no I said something and I will not be allowed there anymore and I am the only positive person she and the baby have in there life. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Please I need advice.

Favorite Answer

If that baby is harmed, physically, emotionally, will you be able to live with yourself knowing you could have done/said something to change the course?

If so, do nothing.

I wouldn't be able to forgive myself so when this was my daughter, I called CPS.

If the baby seems to be thriving, then don't say anything.   If she's back using heroin, they will find out anyway.   Mind your own business.

if your report your friends, you won't have any friends in your future.

MYOB!!!!.................

• Rick

stay out of it .............................................