Women do you like for a guy to completely chase you or do you want one that gains your interest and causes you to chase him ?

• steve
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a man so am I allowed to answer your question.

I have had many girlfriends but apart from one I always did the chasing. Sometimes I caught them quickly, sometimes it took longer. And sometimes I never caught them.

The only time a girl has chased me was someone I knew but I thought was way out of my league and thought she was just being nice when she sat with me in our local bar and talked to me.

Until one night she ran out of patience and just kissed me so passionately.

I had honestly no idea she felt that way about me.

I think girls like to be chased and men are so thick they don't realise when they are being chased.

• LizB
    1 year ago

I'm a fan of mutual chasing. If you like someone, then show it. Be honest with your feelings. Playing games is a waste of everyone's time.

• Hope!
    1 year ago

I have traditional values - I'd never chase a guy - it looks sort of desperate. Whereas for a man to chase a woman, that seems the right way to do things, and men are hunters by nature..