Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 10 months ago

Why do so many Muslim men require their brides to be virgins whilst they themselves start sleeping around at a very young age?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

according to the quran men can rape women and girls. so that makes it ok. please read the quran and learn the truth as I have. they are hundreds of examples of this in the quran and hadiths. I know you're a muslim and muslims are forbidden to learn about what they worship.... why!

• Lili
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Muslim culture is extremely atavistic. It's still mired in the Middle Ages; the men are still functioning according to centuries-old fears that they're going to end up raising some other man's child.

That fear is basically why all men (and all religions), way back there in the mists of time, started trying to keep women at home and uneducated in the  first place.  Other cultures have gotten past it; Islam hasn't yet.

• 10 months ago

Because they do not want their wife to know what a real man is like in bed

• 10 months ago

the question is simply not true . Muslims don't marry until after college having established a career path. And we don't fornicate at all as like non-muslims do. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Lots of youths in Muslim countries are sleeping around, it’s not just the men. Women sleep around too. Just because a Muslim guy wants a virgin wife it does not mean that a virgin girl will marry him. They virgin women will go for a virgin man. All my female Muslim friends are strict Muslims and they are virgins. Their husbands were also virgins when they got married. So it’s not like it’s ALL Muslim men who are sleeping around is it? 

Why does it matter whether a Muslim guy/girl wants a virgin wife/husband ??? 

He will go to hell for being a hypocrite and not repenting for his sins. This life is temporary. 

• 10 months ago

Islam is a hypocritical religion 

Embrace ORTHODOX CHRISTIANITY and save your psychology and soul

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

The words, "equality", and "hypocrisy" do not exist in Islamic countries.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Hi I'm interested eating McDonald's with you

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

muslims are among the most hypocritical, hateful, and hostile demographics in entire world history. They are second only to boomers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.