Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Why do so many Muslim men require their brides to be virgins whilst they themselves start sleeping around at a very young age?

Favorite Answer

according to the quran men can rape women and girls. so that makes it ok. please read the quran and learn the truth as I have. they are hundreds of examples of this in the quran and hadiths. I know you're a muslim and muslims are forbidden to learn about what they worship.... why!

• Lili

Muslim culture is extremely atavistic. It's still mired in the Middle Ages; the men are still functioning according to centuries-old fears that they're going to end up raising some other man's child.

That fear is basically why all men (and all religions), way back there in the mists of time, started trying to keep women at home and uneducated in the  first place.  Other cultures have gotten past it; Islam hasn't yet.

• Cvdjeke2 months agoReport

I hope Muslims don’t read nonsense from white trash bigots. I don’t know any Muslims who try and keep their wives home and 80% of the people around my area are Muslims. White people need to stop making things up. 

Because they do not want their wife to know what a real man is like in bed

• sam2 months agoReport

Another Muppet Idiot eh Simon! Silly wee boy

the question is simply not true . Muslims don't marry until after college having established a career path. And we don't fornicate at all as like non-muslims do. 

• sam2 months agoReport

Nonesense am Muslim I have see plenty of muslims fornicate, you live in La La Land! Dont lie about it. I dont! You kid yourself on

Lots of youths in Muslim countries are sleeping around, it’s not just the men. Women sleep around too. Just because a Muslim guy wants a virgin wife it does not mean that a virgin girl will marry him. They virgin women will go for a virgin man. All my female Muslim friends are strict Muslims and they are virgins. Their husbands were also virgins when they got married. So it’s not like it’s ALL Muslim men who are sleeping around is it? 

Why does it matter whether a Muslim guy/girl wants a virgin wife/husband ??? 

He will go to hell for being a hypocrite and not repenting for his sins. This life is temporary. 

• sam2 months agoReport

Salaam well said!

Islam is a hypocritical religion 

Embrace ORTHODOX CHRISTIANITY and save your psychology and soul

The words, "equality", and "hypocrisy" do not exist in Islamic countries.

• sam2 months agoReport

Another Idiot do you need a book to read!

Hi I'm interested eating McDonald's with you

• sam2 months agoReport

****

muslims are among the most hypocritical, hateful, and hostile demographics in entire world history. They are second only to boomers.

• sam2 months agoReport

What a Muppet you are, thick as mince. Di you need educated too mummy & daddy not do their job too good eh