Does it make American's proud when they are eating tacos and their children speak Spanish?

• 3 days ago
    Best Answer

No not really .........

• John
      3 days agoReport

I like tacos. Span-nerd well the nerds can speak it.

1 day ago

I love to munch tacos.

• 2 days ago

More proud than when racist bigots post their hatred on Y/A.

2 days ago

The ability to communicate in multiple languages is a good thing.  Diversity in diet is, too.

2 days ago

Sure. Especially if the children do not have a Hispanic background. It's important to speak the languages of neighboring countries. 

• Anon
      2 days agoReport

So, i should Say : "Eh?" 

3 days ago

What do you mean...your just noticing this ? You must be super smart 

• 3 days agoReport

JEWS STILL EXIST ON PLANET EARTH, ALLAH PRAY THEM ALL AS GOD
      CHILDREN BLOOD AND SOUL, ONE BABY ALSO CANNOT LET GO
      (Seek ''Danny Woo vk" in Google or Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

3 days ago

Look I like Mexican food but my preference is chicken tacos and turkey ones are the best but not going to put my secret recipe on here.  Regarding Spanish it makes me mad when I have push number one to get English in recordings.  If they do not know the language they should go home because most likely they are illegals.

• Anon2 days agoReport

You wont get Far in my state unless you learn Some Spanish. NM is bi lingual.

• 3 days ago

The comment about tacos is nonsense. I would be more relieved than proud if my children spoke fluent Spanish.

• John
      2 days agoReport

Yah I forgot nerds get proud when they learn things. Here's a new one. Cows and other animals are more important than your investments are. You nerds are cow murderers.

• 3 days ago

No. That's why Americans invented the corn-dog and deep-fried butter. And they talk American.

• humpty
    3 days ago

I love tacos and speak four languages. Why should I object that my children, all in their forties, do the same?

• 3 days agoReport

• 3 days ago

Why would that constitute a problem exactly? Over here in England we drink tea and eat curry.

• Anon
      2 days agoReport

Allah is Not : "God". it is a pagan  moon god,Muslim religion based on violence--Not all in Quran But in Arabic history: https://www.chick.com/products/tract?stk=1031