Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 days ago

A new Melania Trump biography reveals that she sleeps apart from Donald and has her own quarters on a different floor of the White House.?

Are you surprised?

• 3 days ago
    Best Answer

If you were Melania, wouldn’t you do the same thing?

• Justin
      2 days agoReport

It's total b.s. like most other 'biographies.' I'll wait for the 'autobiography.' You can tour the White House yourself and see where THEY sleep together. The First Lady, (all first ladies), have optional sleeping quarters and rooms mostly for when they are ill or the Pres is away. 

• 1 day ago

So what if she does?  You are implying they're not in a loving relationship.  And I doubt your facts are even right. 

When people get older, they tend to toss and turn more in their sleep.  It is not uncommon for older couples to get separate beds because of this.

Don't ***-u-me.

2 days ago

I believe that 100 percent.

• Zack
    3 days ago

Not surprised at all. Melania Trump loves Donald's money, not him himself.

• Mike
    3 days ago

You think  Bill  and  Hillary live  together    when He brings  home  young    females

• 3 days ago

This was reported by Newsweek back in 2017.  Michael Wolff's book also mentioned this.

• 3 days ago

No. She will not be on the 2020 ticket.

3 days ago

I read that biography also. Joe Biden admitted to being a pedophile. 

• xg6
    3 days ago

Melania has a biography out?  I wonder if it's written by the same ghost writer as Donny Jr's book

3 days ago

No. He probably has erectile dysfunction.