My latest painting, sorry, but my phone didn't take a very crisp, detailed picture. What do you think? My mom wanted me to paint a copy?

Update:

for her of Thomas Kinkade's Autumn Snow that she likes.

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

beautiful you should be a artist i  want a copy hanging in my living room

• Thank you for the wonderful compliment. I'm working on my painting skills, don't know if I'll ever sell any paintings. I just give them to family and friends right now.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 weeks ago

Very good!!!!

However, do NOT copy. Put it away for six months, then look at it again ; you will say to yourself, 'Did I do that!!!!' or you will see the faults in it.

Source(s): Very good!!!! However, do NOT copy. Put it away for six months, then look at it again ; you will say to yourself, 'Did I do that!!!!' or you will see the faults in it.
    • I can see things I could have done differently as soon as I finish a painting. I never go for an exact copy, I put in little differences to make it a bit more me, I learned watching Bob Ross.

• 1 month ago

this painting is as perfect as the happy tree guy

• 2 months ago

Its very Beautiful.You can get 10 grand for it easy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Snoopy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I like it very much. Thomas Kinkade you said? Cool :)

I like the snow on the pine trees. I always used to paint snow on winter trees (no leafs) never thought of autumn snow which is common in mountain regions. 

• 2 months ago

This is a good plot for the picture

• 2 months ago

Lovely is what I think...

• 2 months ago

Thats incredible! You have real talent, dont let it go

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.