Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

How do I get over my fear of having something as big as a penis inside of me?

I am a virgin who wants to have sex, but I feel like my first time will be super painful because of the penis stretching me out and nearly ripping my vagina apart. How do I overcome this fear?

If you haven't done it yet buy a dildo

Penises come in many different sizes, just don't try a big 1 starting out. 1 about the size of a quarter or slightly bigger would be about the right size for you to start out with. there is something else that could make it painful, a partner who doesn't have a clue about what if feels like to a female, they need to go slow and be gentle with you also and you need to be well lubricated. He needs to ease it in until he has it all in or hits the back of your vagina. You need to try to relax because the tenser you are the tighter your vagina will be. Guys want to slam it to a girl, all that will do for you is make it painful and sore, tell him to just take it easy, he will get there anyway, he won't know it but that will enable you to have sex more often. If you should happen to have an orgasm and you haven't ever had 1 before it will make you sore down low on your sides as that is where your ovaries are and they will get sore after you pop off for a few times. Actually you would probably be better off buying a vibrator about the size I mention and loosing up yourself until you got comfortable with it then move up to a larger size.

• Sky

Buy several dildos in a range of sizes from small all the way up to average human penis size (maybe even a little bigger) so you can work your way up gradually and stretch things out in a comfortable way.  And ignore "Nickname's" statement about sex never hurting.  He/she has been spreading that lie for a few days now.

Sex never stops hurting, so virginity has nothing to do with it

As nike said, just do it.

Best advice I can give is to practice with masturbation, fingering yourself with one, then two fingers to begin stretching the vagina a bit. You can move on to inserting items such as a hairbrush handle, a piece of a broom or mop handle, dustbroom handle, etc., as well as a carrot trimmed to resemble a penis.  And it will help also if during the first few times of sex that you definitely get lots of good, hot foreplay to get wet first (even to include him doing oral sex on you first).  And then there is always using lubricant to help.

• River Euphrates
      1 month agoReport

Avoid inserting items into your vagina that were not designed specifically for this purpose.

As others have pointed out - most men's penises just aren't that big.

A woman's first time is often painful/uncomfortable due to being scared so they can't relax (coupled with a guy who is fumbling around and jamming it in).

Your best bet is to get a dilator kit (basically a set of d!ldos that start very slim, and then work up to larger.  Lube up, relax, and insert.

When you actually have sex, make sure to do plenty of foreplay - and get the guy to go down on you.  If you still aren't lubricated, then use some water based lube.

If at any time while you are having sex you experience pain, ask the guy to take it slowly.  Communication is a big part of having mutually enjoyable sex.

even more painful an 8 lbs baby exiting that same opening

Most penises aren't all that big. In the scheme of things, they are small!

• Joe_d

Yep, mine is only 4 inch!

I highly doubt there is going to be a guy with a gargantuar dong that can split you in two. You will be lucky if it even goes more than five inches in.