Tim asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

Why do so many women prefer to shave down there?

I prefer some hair down there, even a bush.  I wish more women would grow it out.  Is there are reason they do not?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

omg same! I can't stand shaved vagina or penis. It's just gross! A bush is sexy!

• GB
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

It might be because they feel it is what they are expected to do.

• 8 months ago

Why do you care how many women shave their pubic hair? You will never see/have them

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

My girlfriend prefers it herself shaved as she feels cleaner, either way I’m gunna eat it so makes no odds to me it’s what she wants to do

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

They figure that if a man can go bald upstairs, why not show their indifference by showing how bald they can go down south.

• 8 months ago

It's almost across the board to please a man.

The vast majority of pron features completely shaven women (or if they do have pubes, it will just be a neatly trimmed patch), so there is an expectation from a lot of men that their girlfriends/wives be shaven as well.

Depending on the man, though, it can sometimes indicate a desire for their women's genitalia to more closely resemble that of a pre-pubescent girls.

Some women prefer to keep it trimmed up (and will obviously trim when wearing bathing suits), and some may even like it fully shaved, but itching, razor burn, etc. (not to mention the pain of a wax) on such a sensitive area prevents many from even thinking about it.

• R L
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

clean and bald is the only way to go...for hygiene and oral fun

• k w
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

popular seems to rule many....you can't stop opinion over it

• 8 months ago

me too, the toddler look turns me off

• 8 months ago

I guess women don't mind having crotch cysts and infected zits down there from ingrown hairs. And neither do they mind looking like a six year old.

I trim with scissors, and shave the bikini line. I'd like a man to have some idea he's with an adult woman when he's down there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.