Would you trust someone who slept with someone else so quickly?

Hi, I'm just curious to see what others think of this current situation. I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 21. We had been together for 3 years but recently we have been arguing and not getting along for quite a bit. Last week, he decided we were to go on a 'break', I don't really agree with breaks during a relationship but I didn't want to loose him totally so I agreed. The following evening he went to work and straight after that he went to a party. The next morning he was calling me and texting me asking if he could come round and was acting all normal, we were together again. Now we've been back together nearly a week and I found out from a friend that he had slept with someone else at the party, 9 hours after we had split up. I feel really angry to have let him get back with me after this as whenever we nearly split up he always says 'it's likely if we split up tonight I'll do something with someone else' and saying that he always gets too drunk he never knows if he's done anything with anyone else that he doesn't know about. How am I meant to trust him? Now he seems like he really wants to get back to normal and that he only wants to be with me but I just can't get the image out of my head, I would never do that to him. What do you think?

• zipper

Dump him he is playing you for a fool. I know I have done this myself several times now I am 70 and alone. I wish I could do it all over again I would change myself quite a bit. He needs a wake up call: give it to him!

First off: WHAT THE HELL IS A 'BREAK'? Breaks are what people take from their jobs so that they can get lunch or have a cigarette or whatever. In a relationship, there is no in-between with me; either we are together or we aren't

any time i get marry to my wife is like i am not no longer trust any one .you can not left a woman with boy at home and come home the way i left her  at home ,is very risk to all marry woman or man .

To answer your Question in my honest opinion, I did trust someone too Quickly like that before and it was my mistake, which I will never repeat again.

From reading your entire passage, your Boyfriend sounds a little fishy to me with that break. And getting too drunk sounds like an excuse to me. Just worry for the later if he does it again which we hope not anyway. Good luck.

Depends if ge knew they weren't getting back together like me and my ex split nearly 2 months ago and I'm dating, I agreed to it because I know for reason we broke up we can't get back together 

The break was to hookup and then come back to you to get busy.

Your dear boyfriend wants to have his cake and eat it too.  Tell him what your standards are and if his is lower than yours, find a decent man. 

I wouldn't trust anyone that wanted a "break" in a serious relationship. If any lady I dated wanted a break from our relationship, it would be permanent break

• Nobody

Id be willing to bet he had this planned out in advance long before you gave in and accepted his idea of taking a break. This is not uncommon,and I think he needs to know how you feel about it.

If you wouldn't do it to him then don't let him do it to you. Fair is fair.