Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 months ago

Have Labour politicians been very wealthy...like Blair, Mandelson while pretending to be Marxists, Socialists?

Its an old tradition. In Britain you had the "Bloomsbury Bolshies", in the U.S. we had "Parlor Reds".

Socialists are pretending!!!Wealth is a very harmony with them!!!

yeah that's what I think. They want everyone to share and be the same but not them. They live in their palace and get waited on hand and foot.

• ,

So how do you get anyone to do it for the minimum wage? Plus it's a temporary job for a lot of them. To help the worst off do I have to be skint myself? I don't think so.

Yes. They send their kids to private schools and rake in as much money as they can from other jobs outside Parliament. Champagne socialists the lot of them.

When they say they're going to redistribute wealth they mean to themselves and their connected clique.

Know your place slaves

...

If you're wealthy you're a champagne socialist, if you're not you're engaging in the politics of envy, this is the Murdochian code for preventing discussion about wealth inequality in Britain.

...

You're only option is to keep giving all your money to rich people.

They are champagne socialists.

We are fed up of Club Bullingdon hoo ray henrys.  Cameron's multi millionaire father was named as a tax evader in the Panama papers.  Bozo handed out tax payers cash to his mistress and signed off on the London staduim deal which sees the poorest London borough subsidise WHUFC and their Tory donating pornographer owners Gold and Sullivan.

I'd take a politican with a social conscience over Tory sleaze and corruption.

you can bet that most labour Mps are wealthy enough, they are all hypocrites..