Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

Why did I wake up at 5:30 pm thinking it was 5:30 am.?

It was dark and I have been very sick with flu like symptoms.

• Edna
    Favorite Answer

You were confused as to the time of day, because you had been sleeping and had just awakened. It's dark outside at 5:30 p.m. and it's dark outside at 5:30 a.m. in the winter. For a moment, you didn't know what time it was. 

• Mark

Because at this time of the year, the light levels are approximately the same.  I have done this many times, even jumped out of bed, gotten dressed in a hurry, and run to the bus stop... only to find out it is Saturday!

you got confused for a sec. it happens. are you expecting like a medical explanation or something? lol

• Murzy

It has happened to all of us at one point or another.

• patty

this happens when sick. u lose track of the right time

• martin

You may be going through the fever part of the flu syndrome. Also the weather most places has been very dark and rainy.

Your out of it,due to flu symptoms,I got up at 1am the other morning thinking I was due for work,then realized I didnt need to be there untill 7am.