Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Why do most conservatives oppose free healthcare for illegal aliens?

They need it more than most citizens do.   

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Most conservatives know that HEALTH CARE IS NOT FREE. It  is impossible to oppose something that has never existed, and will never exist. I need a new car. You would think I would be stupid, if I asked why most Americans oppose me getting a free car. Even if I need it more than most citizens. Just because people need things, doesn't mean those things should be paid for by other people. Every nation in the world has immigration laws. Those laws are imposed for good reasons.

The key word is illegal.

• Prince

Conservatives are short-sighted. I would figure that, in future, the illegal aliens in MY hypothetical admininstration, would end up (1) citizens of the US possibly fighting for our country, (2) slaves rebuilding our derelict infrastructure such as dams, bridges and roads, or (3) involuntary organ donors if I took against them after a background check. In ANY of those 3 cases, I would want their organs functional. 

while your at it. give them your house ,car and all your money. be a good liberal

A homeless man might need to live in your house more than you do. Would you give it to him because he “needs it more”?

Illegal alien = brown skin and different language = threat to white superiority

Because they are not legally entitled to it, they entered the country illegally and should NOT be awarded with such luxuries, illegal immigration is currently a massive issue, my two massive objections to illegal immigration have "free healthcare" is because one: they haven't contributed to the system and two: it will be American taxpayers who have to fork out, just to pay for it.

Next to last word says it all ILLEGAL!  Your question is nothing but an attempt at trolling.

It's not "free" unless you plan to make slaves of health care workers.  See what you get when that happens.  Criminal migrants are just that - CRIMINALS.  They are in my country ILLEGALLY.  All they deserve is a quick boot in the backside as they turn around and go through the procedure to enter LEGALLY.  What do they do to EARN care?  Showing up sick, diseased or pregnant doesn't count.

they're not suppose to be here so they shouldn't get anything free