If a friend does not invite you to a baby shower or send you a Christmas Card - is this evidence your not that connected?

I wasn't invited during her first pregnancy either

Its possible her husband does not like me and that is why

And it might have nothing to do with me

Favorite Answer

it might be evidence of that

I would believe this person doesn't feel close enough to me. However, baby showers are for very close family members and sometimes incredibly close friends. Don't beat yourself up about it. Get them a nice baby monitor from https://hubbleconnected.com and pay them a visit. If they are open to seeing you, you're fine!

• Tj

Forget about them

Your friend did not host her own baby shower so the guest list was not up to her.

Many people do not send Christmas (or winter holiday) cards.

If you want a connection with your friend, make the effort.   If she doesn't respond, it is what it is. 

• Kelley

You can send your friend a Christmas card and a baby gift. Show yourself friendly this way, then see if she reciprocates. Don't forget to pray to God for favor.

That’s not a friend. Is more like a person you think is your friend but he sees you like resource.