Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Where is the proof that God exists?

89 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There are many thousands of gods worshipped by people around the world and many more that have become extinct because people have stopped worshipping them. There is no testable evidence for any of them, if there was, there would be no atheists. 

• ...Show all comments
    • tentofield
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

People who know that gods exist can reject gods but rejecting gods is not atheism. Atheists do not believe gods exist. If it was known that gods did exist and there was evidence for them, there would be no atheists.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

There are many proof of God existence. Open your heart and have a pure desire to know God and He won't refuse you if your desire is honest. 

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

--- Matthew 7:7

Books recommend:

* The Devil's Delusion: Atheism and It's Scientific Pretensions __

by David Berlinski

* Genesis and the Big Bang: The Discovery Of Harmony Between Modern

Science And the Bible __ by Gerald Schroeder

* The Creator and the Cosmos: How the Latest Scientific Discoveries

Reveal God __ by Hugh Ross

• Feelings and nature arent evidence for magic. Fact.

• 1 month ago

I don't even need proof, just some evidence that supports the slightest of possibilities to at least be rationally agnostic of this magical concept. Pointing to our natural resources that naturally form claiming they were "built" shows ignorance. Claiming perfection when there is none, show delusion. Claiming personal experiences that are not repeatable as supportive evidence is like giving credit to a lucky charm for any good fortune that comes your way while ignoring all of the bad fortune. At every turn, there is supportive evidence that humans invented the concept of God, mostly with the good reason of human ignorance and superstition. It can "feel" like nature is out to get you, when it is just nature being nature.

• 1 month ago

Logically there must be a cause to every effect.  Houses do not make themselves.  Things don't just happen.  The potter is not bound by the same rules as the clay, and the clay does not develop beyond the purpose for which the potter made it.  And that housebuilder, and that potter, must have the intelligence and ability to produce those things.

There is no infinite regress in a universe with a beginning, (meaning this one made that one, and another one made this one before, and on and on), so there must logically be a capable, purposeful source of the beginning of the universe that is uncaused.

There is no other source of this universe that humans can logically imagine.  Cycles of births and deaths of universes would leave cosmic evidence that humans can now detect.  Multiple universes and more powerful alien sources are not only undetectable, but for each of those proposed solutions comes the same question - where did they come from, how, and why?

If that loving and all-powerful One wants people who CHOOSE to know, love and obey him, It would be logical that there would also be people who do not choose it, and....who suffer and cause others to suffer because of that choice. That suffering is neither the will or the intention of the One, but are as a result of those who do not choose to know, love and obey Him. That powerful One could then - eventually - end this period of decision, and will use his power to make right the suffering that innocent ones had to endure.

This is why the existence of an all powerful, intelligent, loving and purposeful God is the logical conclusion. Scientists and former atheists who become believers in God have concluded this on the basis of this reasoning.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There is no other logical reasoning on how we or earth was created, for example look at us, our bodies pump blood through our body and our organs run perfectly, it doesn't make sense that happened automatically, also look how blood perfectly circulates throughout our body, the only logical reasoning is therefore a creator. 

• 1 month ago

I mean I don’t believe in god, but I do find it weird how everything lines up perfectly, let’s take something as simple as a beard, don’t you find it crazy that beards line up perfectly with your face? It’s like something created it 

• ...Show all comments
    • SBR32277
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It's not that perfect. People often have one ear higher than the other, one nostril larger than the other, etc. Consider the mistakes of nature, some people are born with extra or missing parts. If you really look, nothing is perfect other than us attempting to perfectly describe the imperfections.

• 1 month ago

I have a question for you. What is the benefit of not believing in God?

Now I’ll answer yours. There is an intelligent and orderly design of the earth, universe and bodily organs. Let’s also not forget the code of morality that is placed within us.

Another question. Just because you haven’t met someone yet, does that mean that the person doesn’t exist?

• ...Show all comments
    • Michael
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Creation Reveals the Living God - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/402013763?q=Go...

• 2 months ago

The Bible says: "Of  course, every house is constructed by someone, but the one who constructed all things is God.( Hebrews 3:4)

• ...Show all comments
    • Roberta B
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

No one has disproven the watchmaker concept, namely, that for every effect with a beginning is a capable cause.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

If ten of my friends tell me they know Fred Smith, then I, being a rational thinker, take that as clear evidence that Fred Smith must exist. So, if hundreds of millions of intelligent people tell me they know God, and live in daily relationship and communication with Him, am I going to be an idiot and tell them all that they are imagining knowing Him?

• ...Show all comments
    • I had 37 billion people tell me they personally experienced the sovereignty and love of Mighty Anubis. Therefore hes the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD. 
      So says christer "logic".

• 2 months ago

In the light. Source the bible. Go into the light. 

• 2 months ago

Some people consider evidence proof ---  others don't.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.