Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 months ago

Do you think astrology is important in all relationships?

Favorite Answer

Astrology is EVERYTHING. It explains literally all my ex boyfriends an me. It has been 100% accurate in my life and my own experience. Also you have to understand that many things and behaviors about people are also forged by their own upbringing and experiences that have nothing to do with their sign but just their life.

Lol...no. Astrology is just a tool that very gullible, uneducated people use to try to understand themselves and others. Arbitrarily placed stars in the sky have ZERO to do with who you are as a person, whom you are compatible with or anything else in life. I honestly can't believe so many people take it seriously. It would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic!

Astrology is a pseudoscience and Quantum Physics is a Branch of Science that can be studied at Harvard University. Science is PROGRESSIVE . 

The pseudoscience of astrology lived in the past, way before the time of the light bulb, toilets, planes, electricity and the computer had not been invented yet. Mankind had more progress to make and just like man discovered how rubbing two sticks together makes fire.. the modern world can thank those ancestors for their curiosity and genius because out of their clans or some offspring of the human family.. another genius comes forth and takes it to the next level and so it goes. To answer you question, no but some just like holding on to the past, as others explore and make progress. Enjoy your day 

• Snoopy

No idea. Astrology hasn't made me happy. But I wouldn't throw quantum fields in it just to make myself sound smarter than I actually am as that makes no sense. 

People like me who even studied quanta don't throw that in everything. 

But then of course postdocs are given to every retard but me because I'm a female with very specific origins.

• Rick

nope. ................................................

Astrology's sole purpose is to make money by fleecing the ignorant, gullible, and desperate. 

No one is able to show it works and how it works. Astrology has nearly as many versions as there are religions. Like religion it requires a blind belief that a intelligent designer created the solar system just to program humans. Like we’re all robots. Which god can we blame?

• J

No, it's   amusement use, only...

• Kathy

Astrology has NO place in relationships.

Astrology isn't important in anything, for any reason. It's complete bunk.

• Petter

Not the slightest.