The fact that the tracking number for my parcel hasn't shown any updates since Saturday November 30, does this mean that my parcel is lost?

Favorite Answer

Probably not. Hurry up and wait.

The estimated delivery date would usually change if they ran into delays.

Actual lost packages is pretty rate. Its more rare with a letter size envelope but even that is real rare.

No. You can't tell a whole lot by tracking. Some places only update their website every 3 or 4 days.

Did it have to pass through Iowa? Des Moines sorting facility has held up several of my packages/boxes for over 5 days, due to flooding at the facility. I'm not sure if they've fixed the issue yet.

No.

It means that it is likely being shipped by the United States Postal Service which doesn't update their system while packages are in route.

Not automatically, did the last update showing the package in transit?

• Satan

It depends at what stage its at

domestically - it could be registered for collection, and they havent picked it up yet

International - its held up at customs whilst they remove all the drugs, inform the FBI and monitor your house