Do you think Luke Sepncer will come back?

Who is he? a politician?

never heard of him and I'm a big CNN watcher

I think the chances of that are so remote as to be a no.   He seems to be happy where he is in life now.   I'm not sure, having been around in N.America during the Luke and Laura days, I'd want him back, looking at more recent photos of him.  I prefer to remember people I liked years ago, as they were then.   Not as they are now.

I suppose they may bring back Luke, played by somebody else?   Wouldn't remotely be the same!!

not with anthony geary be him he is done

This is a long winded answer, so bear with me-

Tony Geary retired in 2015, and has since moved permanently to his summer home in Amsterdam. Tony did an interview back in 2017 I believe, and he said he has no interest in getting back into acting full time, or, to move back to Los Angeles for that matter either. 

So, will Luke Spencer ever come back full time? The answer is an outstanding nope! However, TG did admit that if there was a brief storyline arc that he found interesting and if it fit his schedule and GH's, he would be more than open to coming back for a 1-2 month arc. 

Will Luke ever come back? I heard a rumor that he will be back for a short stint with Tracy as early as this December. TG and JE (Tracy) are actually good friends off-air, it would make sense he would come back to bring her back on set, that wouldn't surprise me at all. Now if he doesn't come back this month, I have zero doubts he would return if and when the show is cancelled, I could see him coming back for a "final bow" so to speak.

Yeah probably.....

HE LEFT AWHILE AGO SO DON'T BET ON THAT...

• Kathy

Probably not for awhile, since the actor who played him isn't coming back yet.

Maybe who can really say?