When will Lucky Spencer come back to GH?

Not anytime soon IMO!

The writers don't seem to want to do anything with the Lucky character, take a look at how they have **** bagged him over the past 5 or so years, that right there should tell you all you need to know.

Secondly, Jonathan Jackson is incredibly busy with his band and lives in Nashville! It doesn't work for him to come back as Lucky, and I don't get the vibe that even if he was free and asked, that he would return. He seems like he "outgrew" the show, and has no desire to go back. Don't let the 2015 visit confuse you, he only did that because his mentor Geary was retiring.

Thirdly, if Lucky were to come back, it would have to be as a recast, given the above reason, and that GV is on another show and wouldn't touch GH given how he was **** bagged the last go round.

Will Lucky come back? Safe to say, I think it only happens IF GH gets cancelled. If that were to happen, I can see him coming back for a few episodes to finalize things, and end things on a good note.

I think it would be a good time to bring him back

• Kathy

Luke Spencer won't be coming back anytime soon, unless the actor who plays him decides to come back.