Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 months ago

It’s gonna come down to Bernie VS Biden, but who will make the better President?

Bernie, who will bring the “Change” that Obama promised..... OR Biden, who promised his wealthiest donors “Nothing will change!”

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

One will die and one will lie.. take your choice!

• 8 months ago

THEY WILL BOTH BE DISASTERS

• Archer
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You know I am tired of having to vote for "dumb or dumber" in the elections. How about someone step up who can actually do the job better than Trump has!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Funny thing, the national majority in this only-slightly-left-of-center country don't really want the kind of massive systemic change Bernie and Warren were promising. A few thousand coastal college students who show up at their rallies aren't indicative of what the rest of the country thinks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

My bet is on Biden. Bernie would get absolutely no where with his spending and taxation ideas in the Senate. Mitch McConnell would simply tell him don't bother writing out the legislation, he wouldn't even entertain it.

Lv 5
    8 months ago

If it comes down to these 2, in my opinion Biden. He knows what he's talking about, and he has already been there and done that, "by being Vice President during the Obama years". So I would say Biden, because of his experience.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Both will lose to Trump.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><

• 8 months ago

President? I thought dems were going for the funniest clown.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.