Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 months ago

It’s gonna come down to Bernie VS Biden, but who will make the better President?

Bernie, who will bring the “Change” that Obama promised..... OR Biden, who promised his wealthiest donors “Nothing will change!”

One will die and one will lie.. take your choice!

THEY WILL BOTH BE DISASTERS

• Archer

You know I am tired of having to vote for "dumb or dumber" in the elections. How about someone step up who can actually do the job better than Trump has!

• Foofa

Funny thing, the national majority in this only-slightly-left-of-center country don't really want the kind of massive systemic change Bernie and Warren were promising. A few thousand coastal college students who show up at their rallies aren't indicative of what the rest of the country thinks.

My bet is on Biden. Bernie would get absolutely no where with his spending and taxation ideas in the Senate. Mitch McConnell would simply tell him don't bother writing out the legislation, he wouldn't even entertain it.

• .

If it comes down to these 2, in my opinion Biden. He knows what he's talking about, and he has already been there and done that, "by being Vice President during the Obama years". So I would say Biden, because of his experience.

Both will lose to Trump.

• Rick

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><

President? I thought dems were going for the funniest clown.